Bradley Bailey leads CBRE Capital Markets’ Investment Properties in Central Texas, working with individual property investors, partnerships and developers on the acquisition and disposition of income-producing assets. With over 20 years of investment experience, he provides investors advisory services, financial guidance, operational direction and disposition/acquisition services on projects from $1 to $25 million. Mr. Bailey has a broad base of experience and relationships as resources to clients. He and his team consult clients on all facets of their investments including how to streamline operations, maximize value in leasing and realize returns.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Bailey was Vice President of Business Development for Birmingham, Alabama-based Bayer Properties, a national mixed-use development and management firm. Mr. Bailey has focused on investment sales his entire career, also leading teams at Marcus & Millichap and Weitzman in the Austin, San Antonio and Houston markets.
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Nexus Conference Planning Committee, ICSC
- Licensed Broker, Texas
- Licensed Broker, Alabama
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Arts, Public Administration
- Highland Commons | Shopping Center | 39,753 sq. ft.
- Big Spring Marketplace | Shopping Center | 27,162 sq. ft.
- Dollar General | Single-tenant Net Lease | 9,014 sq. ft.
- Old Towne Square | Shopping Center | 30,000 sq. ft.
- 1135 West 6th St | High Street Retail, Downtown | 16,000 sq. ft.
- Jack in the Box | Single-Tenant Net Lease | 2,866 sq. ft.
- Bandera Plaza | Shopping Center | 13,225 sq. ft.
- 3011 N Lamar Blvd | Office | 9,000 sq. ft.
- San Marcos Pad | Office | 7,578 sq. ft.
- Bridgeview Center | Shopping Center | 19,500 sq. ft.
- Village Corners | Shopping Center | 18,900 sq. ft.
- Medical Plaza | Medical Office Building | 79,967 sq. ft.
- Walgreen's & Retail | Single-Tenant & Shopping Center | 25,990 sq. ft.
- Bayer Properties
- Davis Equity Realty
- LNR Partners
- Westwood Financial
- Wicker Park Capital
- Colina West
- Prime SC Management
- Cielo Property Group
- Continental Concepts
- DNA Partners
- FMOC Ltd
- Clarion Partners
- C-III Capital Partners
- The Hutton Companies
- DRA Advisors
- Numerous Family Offices & Private Clients
Central Texas continues to be a leader in job and population growth in the United States. As markets continue to change along the Interstate 35 corridor, investors are seeking ways to capitalize. With more than 24 years of combined experience and over $600 million in closed transactions, our team combines complementary skills and a collaborative mindset to drive value for real estate investors. Our ability to cross CBRE's multi-discipline platform enhances our role as strategic advisors to our clients in the disposition and acquisition of retail properties. Our goal is to deliver an institutional process to private clients that yields superior results in today's challenging investment environment.
We focus on investment properties in central Texas. While we have expertise in retail, we have sold neighborhood centers, shopping centers, single-tenant net lease assets, specialty retail projects, offices, mixed-use projects, bank-owned REO and receivership assets.
Our team consists of professionals with a broad background of experiences with exposure to institutional and private client relationships. We strive to help our clients’ achieve their goals through our relationships, knowledge and service.
Under Contract and Recently Closed
San Antonio, TX