Dan Estes is a member of CBRE’s Retail + Corporate Solutions Group, specializing in multi-market portfolio and transaction management. He provides clients with customized real estate solutions that deliver cost savings through market expertise, technology-enabled real estate tools and strategic negotiation. Dan’s diverse skill-sets including financial modeling and analytics supplement his corporate real estate expertise to deliver superior outcomes for his clients.
Dan is a is a heavy user of CBRE’s Vantage technology platform. Relying on proprietary technologies such as Floored, Portfolio Optimizer, and TransAct, Dan is adept at bringing CBRE’s most innovative and cutting-edge toolbox to the benefit of his clients.
Prior to joining the CBRE Los Angeles region, Dan was a Vice President in CBRE’s Portland, Oregon office and previously a Transaction Manager for JLL in Los Angeles and Portland.
- Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel Company – Global Transaction Management and Portfolio Strategy
- Netflix – Global Transaction Management and Portfolio Strategy
- DIRECTV (AT&T) – 250+ Locations, 5M SF, North America, Transaction Management and Portfolio Strategy, Transacted approximately 1.5M SF in 32 states
- Baxter Healthcare – 300+ Locations, 30M SF, Global, Portfolio Strategy, Recommended portfolio optimization strategies totalling 10% of annual rent expense
- Belkin – 45 Locations, 1.2M SF, Global, Transaction Management and Portfolio Strategy
- Oregon State University – 40K SF satellite campus lease in Downtown Portland, Oregon
- Yahoo! – 120K SF creative office campus lease in Playa Vista, California