555 E. Lancaster Avenue
Radnor, PA 19087
Jerome Kranzel joined CBRE, Inc. in 2012. Jerry is a Senior Vice President within the Capital Markets Group in Philadelphia, and is a senior member of CBRE's Institutional Properties Group.
Jerry has consistently been a top producer over his 20+ years of experience in investment sales, specializing in the sale of suburban and CBD office. His clients have included REITs, intuitional and private equity owners, and corporate sellers.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jerry held senior positions in investment sales with Jones Lang LaSalle, and Cushman and Wakefield.
- Member - ICSC
- Member - Urban Land Institute
- Board of Directors - Philadelphia Council for Community Advancement
- Philadelphia Business Journal, Retail Deal of the Year, 2005
- CoStar Power Broker, Philadelphia Region | 2005, 2006, 2008, 2011, 2012 & 2014
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts
- Centre Square – Philadelphia, PA | 1,800,000 SF
- Two Liberty Place - Philadelphia, PA | 940,654 SF
- The Curtis Center – Philadelphia, PA | 885,786 SF
- 1700 Market Street – Philadelphia, PA | 841,172 SF
- 2000 Market Street - Philadelphia, PA | 661,909 SF
- Duane Morris Plaza - Philadelphia, PA | 617,476 SF
- 1650 Arch Street - Philadelphia, PA | 553,349 SF
- The Public Ledger Building - Philadelphia, PA | 534,004 SF
- Two Penn Center - Philadelphia, PA | 502,531 SF
- One South Broad - Philadelphia, PA | 464,000 SF
- The Dow Building - Philadelphia, PA | 392,000 SF
- GSK Headquarters - Philadelphia, PA | 207,779 SF
- 3701 Market Street – Philadelphia, PA | 168,000 SF
- Equity Portfolio - Pittsburgh, PA | 1,182,443 SF
- Renaissance Park - King of Prussia | 641,325 SF
- Ericsson Campus – Warrendale, PA | 573,744 SF
- Laurel Corporate Center - Mount Laurel, NJ | 560,147 SF
- Station Park - Hatboro, PA | 419,047 SF
- Fort Washington Office Park - Fort Washington, PA | 413,441 SF
- Airport Business Center – Tinicum, PA | 371,000 SF
- 500 Virginia Drive – Fort Washington, PA | 366,552 SF
- 3 Beaver Valley Road – Wilmington, DE | 275,000 SF
- 201 King of Prussia Road – Radnor, PA | 251,430 SF
- Montgomery Corporate Center - Dresher, PA | 224,000 SF
- Westbrook Corporate Center - Malvern, PA | 187,653 SF
- Libertyview - Cherry Hill, NJ | 121,737 SF
SUBURBAN MID-RISE OFFICE
- One Belmont - Bala Cynwyd, PA | 245,000 SF
- Five Tower Bridge - Conshohocken, PA | 222,058 SF
- 260 S. Broad Street – Philadelphia, PA | 330,000 SF | CBD Office to MF Conversion
- Apollo Global Management
- Alliance HSP
- Barings Real Estate Advisers
- Bentall Kennedy
- BET Investment
- Brandywine Realty Trust
- Buccini/Pollin Group
- CBRE Global Investors
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Dow Chemical
- Equity Commonwealth
- Equus Capital Partners, Ltd.
- Garrison Investment Group
- Hudson Advisors
- Keystone Property Group
- Kimco Realty
- Liberty Property Trust
- Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- Northwestern Mutual
- Parkway Properties
- Rubenstein Properties
- Temple University Health System
- University City Science Center
- University of Pennsylvania
Team Overview - Institutional Properties Philadelphia Office
Specializing in Office Investment Properties.
We collaborate across geographic borders and service lines to deliver the complete spectrum of strategic real estate services to build advantage for our clients.
Our professionals are supported by industry-leading econometric forecasting, market research and specialized expertise to help clients make informed decisions.
Advisers LLC is a privately owned investment manager.
The diverse portfolio of operating companies of Berwind, a private investment management company.
Brandywine Realty Trust, headquartered in Radnor, PA, is one of the largest, publicly traded, full-service, integrated real estate companies in the United States.
CBRE Global Investors seeks to be the global leader in the real asset investment management industry by offering a broad and deep investment platform that consistently delivers world-class investment results and exceptional client service.
Equity Commonwealth is an internally managed and self-advised real estate investment trust (REIT) with commercial office properties throughout the United States.
Equus Capital Partners, Ltd. is one of the nation's leading private equity fund real estate managers.
Gemini Rosemont Realty LLC is a fully integrated real estate platform that invests in and manages high-quality commercial office properties throughout the U.S.
A unique and boutique real estate company specializing in Tenant and Landlord representation.
KBS Realty Advisors is one of the largest owners of Class A office space in the world, with properties spread across the United States.
Keystone develops and invests in commercial properties focused on collaborative facilities and integrated technology.
LaSalle is a leading real estate investment management firm. It is an independent subsidiary of Jones Lang LaSalle, a real estate financial and professional services company.
LPT is a $8.5 billion real estate investment trust which owns 100 million square feet of industrial and office space throughout the United States and the United Kingdom.
Oliver Tyrone Pulver Corporation has developed over 15 million square feet of first class office space in major U.S. cities and suburbs by selecting the most desirable locations and developing the highest quality buildings.
Parkway is an independent, publicly traded, self-managed real estate investment trust (“REIT”) that owns and operates high-quality office properties.
Rubenstein Partners is the fund manager for a series of private equity funds focused on office investments throughout the United States.
Two Liberty Place, located within the heart of Philadelphia’s dynamic Central Business District, is an iconic part of Philadelphia’s skyline. Two Liberty Place is a 941,000 square foot, trophy-class office tower offering tenants world-class architecture, contemporary amenities, unmatched views, finishes, and superior mass transit access. Designed by the internationally-renowned architect Helmut Jahn, Two Liberty is an integral part of the Liberty Place mixed-use complex, a 3 million square foot development that contains two signature office towers, an indoor shopping mall, a Westin hotel, ultra-luxury residential condominium units and below-grade parking.
1500 Market Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comprised of two Class A office towers that total 1,800,000 rentable square feet, Centre Square’s East and West towers rise to 36 and 43 floors, respectively, and overlook Philadelphia’s City Hall and Dilworth Park. They are connected by a soaring three story atrium, through which Centre Square is connected to the mass transit network for the entire region including the regional rail network and both of Philadelphia’s subway lines. Centre Square offers its tenants the single best office location in the CBD, direct indoor mass transit access, 450 spaces of underground parking, contemporary amenities, unmatched views, finishes and convenience.
30 S 17th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Duane Morris Plaza is a 618,000 square foot, Class-A office tower offering tenants world-class architecture, contemporary finishes, an amenity rich environment, prime views and convenient proximity to the regional mass transit system. The Property was built to standards that were far superior to its competition at the time and is comparable to the highest quality buildings that are being constructed today. Duane Morris Plaza’s well-appointed lobby, landscaped courtyard and sculptured gardens create a truly one-of-a-kind environment in the Philadelphia CBD that is accentuated by the impressive Morris Café on the ground floor. The Property has a completely updated, yet understated, appearance and is positioned as one of the premier Class A office buildings in the city.
1818 Market Street (also known as 1818 Beneficial Bank Place) is a 40-story skyscraper in downtown Philadelphia. The building was designed by the firm Ewing Cole Cherry Brott. The building contains over 981,000 square feet of office space over 37 floors with six levels of parking. The building, currently the tallest reinforced-concrete structure in the city, underwent major renovations in 2003, more than a decade after its facade was treated resulting in its signature white color.
2000 Market Street is a high-rise office building located in the Market West region of Philadelphia. The building stands at a height of 435 feet (133 meters) with 29 floors, and was completed in 1973. The architect of the building was Pitcairn Properties, Inc. It is currently tied with Two Logan Square as the 17th-tallest building in Philadelphia.
Brandywine/DRA JV properties are found within the Suburban submarket. The Suburban submarket contains Bucks, Chester, and Montgomery Counties. Notable properties are in Fort Washington, Horsham and Allentown, Pennsylvania. Philadelphia’s western office submarkets traditionally perform well due to greater access to transportation infrastructure, superior office inventory and proximity to a deep talent pool. These established live-work-play environments demonstrate urban-suburban hallmarks—a plethora of retail, housing, entertainment, dining and transit options.