321 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60654
Jim Sakanich is a Senior Vice President in Retail Services. Jim has been part of the CBRE team for over 26 years. He specializes in representing major retailers throughout Metro Chicago, Northern Illinois and the Midwest. Jim has completed over 1000 retail transactions, with over 6.4 million square feet leased during his career.
- Regional Director of Midwest Retailer Services Group
- Member of CBRE's National Retail Advisory Council
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Illinois Real Estate Broker
- Indiana Real Estate Broker
- Greater Chicago Food Depository Retail Broker of the Year Award: 2003, 2010, 2011
- #1 Retail Broker, Chicago Region, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- CBRE's Larry Perrish Award, 2007 - Given for dedication, expertise, cooperation and a willingness to help others.
- CBRE Chicago Retail Top 5 since 1991
- BS, Public Affairs, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Cabela's 80,000-125,000 SF
- Galyan's (Dick's) 100,000 SF
- Saver's 30,000-32,000 SF
- Big Lots 30,000 SF
- West Elm 20,000 SF
- K&G Men's & Women's Center 25,000 SF
- REI 25,000 SF
- Fresh Fields 25,000 - 50,000 SF
- West Marine 15,000-25,000 SF
- Ethan Allen 20,000 SF
- Old Navy 14,800-18,800 SF
- Guitar Center 10,000 - 18,000 SF
- Citi Trends 12,000-15,000 SF
- Walgreen's 15,000 SF
- Discovery 15,000 SF
- Anna's Linens 10,000 SF
- Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids 10,000 SF
- Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano *Fine Dining 8,500 SF
- Gap/Gap Kids 8,000 SF
- Victoria's Secret 8,000 SF
- Williams-Sonoma 6,000 SF
- Maurice's 5,000 SF
- Chico's 4,500 SF
- White House/Black Market 3,500 SF
For current listings, please view our available properties or contact a member of our team for further information.Search
Click here to download our comprehensive “Current Tenants” brochure, or contact a member of our team for further information on our tenant clients.
Click here to download our comprehensive “Landlord Representation” brochure, or contact a member of our team for further information on our landlord clients.
Providing real estate services to owners and occupants of major shopping centers and first-class properties throughout the Chicagoland area and the Midwest region.
We partner with our clients to understand individual business objectives and create innovative ways to optimize the value of their real estate footprints. The solutions we provide add value to our clients and create quantifiable differences to their bottom line. As a full-service real estate services provider, we are uniquely qualified to handle client needs and anticipate unarticulated needs, no matter how large or complex.