1120 South Tryon Street
Charlotte, NC 28203
Katherine Southard joined CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services team in Charlotte. Ms. Southard’s primary focus is on providing services to family offices and high net worth individuals as well as land investment sales.
Prior to joining CBRE, Ms. Southard was the founder of INAN Investments, LLC. She has more than 14 years of commercial real estate experience that includes investment sales, site selection services along with retail, mixed use and residential development. Her clients have included national retailers, high net worth investors, private equity groups, developers and home builders.
- B.S. & B.A., Elon University
- M.B.A. with a concentration in real estate and real estate development, University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors - Programs Committee
- National Scoliosis Foundation, Spokesperson & National Board of Directors
- Junior League of Charlotte
- Miss North Carolina, 2009
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, South Carolina
CBRE Retail Services brings together the best of both worlds by offering specialized expertise, local market knowledge, and personalized service of a boutique firm, combined with the unparalleled scale, scope, and reach of the world's leading real estate services company.
On behalf of its clients, the team provides a comprehensive range of services, including:
- Retail Owner Representation
- Retail Tenant Representation
- Sale and Site Acquisition/Disposition Services