Infrastructure, Defense & Public Enterprise
Private expertise for public good.
We help our clients:
- Invest, Finance & Value: Delivering specialized assessments, advice, and financial options to fuel your future.
- Plan, Lease & Occupy: Driving value with consulting and transaction services aligned to your strategic goals.
- Design & Build: Creating transformational spaces that support your organization, communities, and the environment.
- Manage Assets, Properties & Portfolios: Maximizing your portfolio’s value with end-to-end solutions that align talent, technology, and data.
- Transform Mission Outcomes: Uncovering the hidden potential of transformational thinking, multi-dimensional industry intelligence, and innovative global solutions.
Our “More for Mission” Goal. CBRE enables our clients to save where they can, so they can invest where they wish. By designing the most efficient model, we help transform and manage real asset portfolios across communities and countries alike. We start with a strategic and comprehensive assessment of the portfolio, advise on optimization, create an integrated delivery strategy, and manage multi-year operations. Our open-book, publicly accountable approach enables previously inefficient spending to be returned to our clients’ core community missions.
Who we Serve:
- Private & Public Community Infrastructure
- Government Managers of Real Estate and Assets
- Government Regulated Utilities
- Government Defense Contractors
How to Partner with CBRE. Clients can partner with CBRE through multiple common and highly-utilized government purchasing vehicles. Additional purchasing options are widely available to our clients, and can be discussed via an inquiry here.
Small, local, diverse, and veteran-owned businesses are valued collaborators in our mission. We have a sector dedicated diverse & equitable inclusion team that can fast-track your organization’s vetting and alignment here.
Targeted, Sector-Specialized Capabilities. CBRE experts provide both integrated and standalone solutions. This enables our clients to utilize CBRE expertise for explicit, one-time scopes (e.g, a single consulting assignment) or as an end-to-end partner to holistically rethink and reimagine the footprint from which they deliver services (e.g. integrated, full-service global outsourcing of your real estate operations).
A sampling of sector expertise available within our integrated client solutioning teams includes:
- Consulting | Portfolio Strategy & Optimization
- Sustainable Solutions | Electric Vehicle Charging and Decarbonization
- Advisory & Transactions | Public & Education Solutions and Federal Lessor Advisory
- Construction & Project Management | Public Project & Program Management
- Portfolio & Asset Management | Facility Management
- Community Infrastructure | Ports, Aviation, and Educational Institutions
- Infrastructure Investments | Global Infrastructure Fund
- Turner & Townsend™ | Program Management (Strategic Investment)
- Altus Power™ | Solar and Battery Solutions (Strategic Investment)
Five Ways to Leverage Investment in Electric Vehicle Charging for Public Good
Article | Adaptive Spaces
August 21, 2023
When gulls flock to rooftops to build their nests, problems can arise for equipment and technicians. The natural solution? Raptors to the rescue.
Article | Creating Resilience
April 27, 2023
This sector faces challenges including inflation and labor costs, but an outsourcing partner can provide leverage, scale and support for ESG targets.
Additional Client Outcomes
- Featured Outcome
The Department of Energy (DOE) complex at Oak Ridge required the creation of a large-scale, state-of-the-art secure science and technology facility to provide the appropriate infrastructure and environment to integrate and consolidate multidisciplinary scientific capabilities for defense and homeland security activities.
- Featured Outcome
Broward County is the second largest county in Florida, with 1.6 million residents relying on the Broward County Judicial System to serve their needs. So, when outdated and overburdened facilities were becoming a roadblock for citizens in accessing the justice system, Broward County moved forward in developing a new, fully integrated courthouse and judicial campus.