CBRE has a world-class global supply chain that delivers measurably superior global and regional outcomes for our clients and our colleagues. We are committed to working with suppliers that bring innovative and sustainable solutions to our organization so we grow stronger together.
Working with us
CBRE supplier relationships are built on transparency and mutual understanding, achieved in large part by our onboarding process. We use three distinct but complementary mySuite technologies for onboarding to the CBRE business.
Online Bidding, Contracting and Supplier Performance
mySource is CBRE's global Source-to-Contract suite that streamlines our sourcing processes and enables informed decision-making through robust analytics. Participation in mySource is required for RFPs, contracting and supplier self-evaluation activities.
What mySource does
What mySource Gives Suppliers
- Allows suppliers to take part in invitational e-sourcing bids
- Simplifies the RFP process with built-in standard RFP templates in key categories
- Creates a level playing field with e-sourcing transparency
- Enables easier and faster SOW development through MSAs across the regions
- Provides more business opportunities
- Includes Strategic & Preferred Suppliers in Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) events, which offer two-way communication and additional opportunities for suppliers to action feedback
How to Register in mySource (Zycus)
Step 1. Register in mySource. Access to Zycus is by invitation only and you will be invited to register by your CBRE contact. Your CBRE contact will also help with the registration process which may include requesting information about your company to begin the registration process.
Step 2. Create a user profile. When you complete your registration, you will be asked to create a personal user profile that will be associated with your company and linked to CBRE. The email address you use will be your permanent Zycus User ID.
Step 3. Access the Zycus Supplier Portal if you are currently registered by clicking HERE. Please note that if you register as a New Supplier, your request will not be processed.
Thank you for learning about CBRE’s Source-to-Contract technology, Zycus!
Supplier Onboarding and Compliance Management
mySupplier ensures all registered CBRE suppliers meet our minimum standards for health and safety, environmental and social responsibility, insurances, permits and CBRE policies and standards.
What mySupplier does
What mySupplier Gives Suppliers
- Brings suppliers into a unified global platform where CBRE buyers and approved suppliers can come together, making it easier to communicate and generate business opportunities
- Allows CBRE buyers to have confidence in using pre-qualified suppliers for internal and client needs
- Provides a residual risk rating (based on supplier responses) for all suppliers and advises on remedial actions for those suppliers that do not meet CBRE’s minimum standards
- Highlights suppliers who qualify for our Preferred Supplier Program to encourage selection by CBRE buyers
Depending on mySupplier responses, some suppliers may be invited to register with our external qualification partners for a more detailed assessment. This can include:
- Avetta: Health and safety, insurances and general risk management
- GRMS: Health and safety, insurances and general risk management
- Ecovadis: Environmental, social responsibility and sustainability aspects
This tool is essential to long-term development with CBRE. Registration is strongly recommended.
How to Register in mySupplier
Step 1. To register for mySupplier you must be invited and approved by your CBRE contact.
Step 2. Once approved to register, you will receive an email from mySupplier with comprehensive instructions on how to set up a user IOD and password and how to log in to complete your registration.
Step 3. All instructions on how to register, and the supporting documentation you will need to upload into mySupplier is provided with the new supplier walkthrough once you log onto the platform.
Please recognize the registration process is comprehensive and will take around 1 hour to complete and we recommend you prepare all supporting documents before you commence.
If you have been provided with a username and password please log in here.
CBRE’s Supplier Onboarding and Risk Management Framework
Supplier Shield is CBRE’s program to onboard, maintain, risk assess and monitor our suppliers. Supplier Shield ensures our suppliers meet CBRE’s minimum standards to deliver goods or services to CBRE and our clients.
What does Supplier Shield do?
Verifies CBRE suppliers for establishment as vendors in CBRE’s finance and work order systems for engagement and payment.
Provides CBRE suppliers with an electronic portal to maintain/update their details over the life of the relationship.
Assesses suppliers against CBRE’s risk framework, including health and safety, environment, sustainability and governance (ESG), cybersecurity and financial viability (but not limited to).
Ongoing, daily monitoring of CBRE suppliers against emergent risks, including entity status, sanctions, reputational risks and modern slavery (but not limited to).
What does Supplier Shield do for Suppliers?
Includes suppliers on a global platform visible to CBRE buyers, providing greater opportunity to generate business opportunities.
Classifies suppliers as CBRE-approved/pre-qualified suppliers which streamlines/expedites procurement and engagement processes over the life of the relationship.
Provides an online platform for suppliers to maintain and update vendor information which, in turn, facilitates timely invoice payment.
Assesses suppliers against identified inherent risks rather than using a one-size-fits-all approach which ensures a fit-for-purpose assessment.
Integrates onboarding and risk management processes with CBRE’s purchase-to-pay system, providing a one-stop shop for suppliers to submit invoices and upload catalogues/rate cards (as applicable).
Calculates inherent and residual risk rating for each supplier and provides advice on remedial actions for those suppliers that do not meet CBRE’s minimum standards.
Helps identify suppliers that may qualify for our Partner Excellence Program.
CBRE partners with world-class technology providers, risk aggregators and risk assessors, including:
CBRE’s technology platform to onboard, maintain, risk assess and monitor our suppliers. Coupa is a Gartner-identified leader in procurement technology.
Secure supplier identity and bank account verification processes. DIRO is an innovator in this field with global coverage.
Provides risk aggregation services, including screening on entity status, financial risk, cybercrime, ESG, and modern slavery.
Assesses insurance, business continuity, health and safety, and supplier diversity certification.
Assesses strategic and preferred CBRE suppliers who would like to be considered as sustainable suppliers. Ecovadis provides the “world's most trusted business sustainability ratings.”
Our World-class, Cloud-based P2P System
myBuy is CBRE’s e-commerce solution for purchasing, invoicing and payments.
What myBuy does
What myBuy Gives Suppliers
- Provides faster payments
- Enables quick and easy invoice submission
- Flips purchase orders into invoices
- Offers leading P2P platform and user experience for Amazon-like buying with catalogues, rate cards and contracts that highlight preferred suppliers and products/services
- Provides 24/7 access to invoice status in real time
- Allows users to quickly identify preferred suppliers and encourages users to select a preferred supplier before submitting a purchase order