Serving North Texas since 1970
Leveraging CBRE’s fully-integrated, global services platform, our Dallas-Fort Worth professionals serve some of the most prominent companies locally and nationally on virtually every aspect of commercial real estate.
Over 45 years ago, CBRE became the preeminent provider of end-to-end real estate services in the Dallas-Fort Worth region. Today, CBRE continues to lead the region with hundreds of professionals collaborating without borders across multiple full-service offices. Our effective integration of all CBRE service lines empowers us to offer a one-stop solution for all your real estate needs.
Our success isn't a result of size; it is a result of our strong commitment to meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations. Our focus is on building advantage for clients of all sizes by meeting their real estate objectives and enhancing their bottom line. Our position in the market allows us to provide our clients with unrivaled local market knowledge. Through a combination of considerable market knowledge and experience analyzing current conditions and projecting future trends, we can provide the optimum solution to any real estate requirement. At CBRE, it's all about thinking exponentially.
Awards & Recognition
- 2022 Top Broker Award: Danny Baker, Johnathan Makus, Chandler Sims, Kevin O’Boyle, Nita Stewart, Chris Deuillet, William Hubbard and Mikey Bryant
- 2022 Next Generation Award: Kevin O’Boyle
- 2021 Top Mortage Brokers and Lenders: Mike Bryant and Jay Wagley
Dallas Business Journal
- 2022 #2 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Firm
- 2021 #1 Tenant Representation Firm
- 2020 #2 Commercial Property Management
- 2022 Best Office: Integrity Marketing Group
- 2022 Best Retail or Restaurant: Eataly
D CEO Commercial Real Estate
- 2022 Commercial Real Estate Emerging Leader of the Year: Danny Baker
- 2022 Best Urban Office Lease: Integrity Marketing Group
- 2022 Best Mixed-Use Development: East Quarter
- 2022 Best Redevelopment: Weir’s Plaza
- 2022 Women of Influence: Chelby Sanders and Lauren Napper
Search Property Listings
CBRE announces the sale of The Villages at Town Creek, a 61-unit, 244-bed student housing townhome community serving Clemson Unviersity in Pendleton, S.C. An undisclosed buyer purchased the property from Georgia-based QR Capital.
With a real estate and logistics strategy predicated on buying local, Sprouts is reinventing the grocery sector. Sprouts’ Dave McGlinchey and CBRE’s Brandon Famous discuss the implications for grocery-anchored retail centers and how landlords and owners can attract today’s discerning shoppers.
Stay Up To Date
2022 U.S. Real Estate Market Outlook
Despite uncertainty from the omicron variant and other risks, a growing economy will fuel demand for space and increase real estate investment across all property types. Explore CBRE’s outlook for 2022.Read Report