Fahri Ozturk is a Senior Vice President with CBRE where he focuses on investment sales in the Tri-State. Through 16 years of commercial real estate brokerage and ownership experience, Fahri has developed long-term, trusted relationships with many of the most active multifamily & office operators in the tri-state that include high net-worth private clients and institutional investors. Being a consistent top producer, he has consistently won numerous sales achievement awards.
Prior to joining CBRE, Fahri was a First Vice President at Marcus & Millichap. During his tenure at Marcus & Millichap he assisted clients in the sale and acquisition of over $875 million in commercial real estate in 150+ transactions. Along with Rich Gatto, Fahri is a partner and co-founder of Ozturk Gatto Group.
Previously, Fahri was Director in the Capital Markets Group of Cushman & Wakefield, where he focused on investment sales in New Jersey’s Hudson County. Prior to Cushman & Wakefield he was a Director of Sales at Massey Knakal Realty Services, which was acquired by Cushman & Wakefield on December 31, 2014. Prior to brokerage, Fahri has held different positions at highly regarded CRE firms including, Thor Equities, Macklowe Properties, and Broadway Partners. Fahri earned his Master of Science degree in Real Estate Finance and Investments from New York University and his Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance and Investments from Baruch College’s Zicklin School of Business. He is fluent in Turkish.
- B.A. in Finance and Investments from Baruch College
- M.S. Real Estate Finance and Investments from New York University
- 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 – M&M National Achievement Award
- 2020 – Mid Atlantic #5 Sales Team in the Region
- 2020 – CoStar Power Broker
- 2018 & 2019 – Marcus & Millichap #1 Broker
- 2019 – Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal’s 40 Under 40
- Commuter Portfolio East Orange NJ
- Allwood Medical Campus Clifton, NJ
160,439 Sq. Ft.
- Jersey City Portfolio Jersey City, NJ
CRE Private Client
- Robert Towers East Orange, NJ
- 111 Glenwood Ave East Orange, NJ
- 129 Halsted St East Orange, NJ
- Metropolitan America
- Proud Living Communities
- Mountain Development
- Lucern Capital Partners
- Clearstone Group
- Legacy Development
- Hero Development
- Yada Properties
- The Mon Group
- Orca Capital
- West of Hudson
- Scotto Properties