Find Your Perfect Space
2800 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, Texas 77056
Jay Berry is a Vice President for the Houston-based tenant representation team led by Rich Pancioli and Jon Lee. He manages a variety of transaction types for clients throughout the country, including acquisitions, dispositions and restructures, and provides complex financial analysis and modeling to help clients to help clients understand the economic impact of all scenarios under consideration. Jay's background in portfolio management and the use of CBRE's technology provides a unique perspective to clients to most efficiently manage their portfolio.
Before joining the team, Jay was Portfolio Manager for GEMSA Loan Services (now CBRE Loan Services), overseeing a debt portfolio for a national investment fund. This experience helps him bring a unique perspective to the team.
- University of Texas at Austin –Bachelor of Science
- University of Houston –Master of Business Administration
Specializing in Advisory & Transaction Services for office occupiers in Houston and nationally.
With over a 100 years combined experience, including NAIOP Broker of The Year 2017 & 2018, the Houston-based office occupier team of Rich Pancioli and Jon Lee – supported by Jay Berry, Claire Douthit, and Viki Loyd – offers clients the most comprehensive market research within the industry using cutting-edge technology tools to assist clients with transaction execution and portfolio management.
The team focuses on tenant or occupier representation in the Houston office market and has established itself as one of the top occupier teams for Houston execution, winning several top industry awards. Additionally, the group focuses on best-in-class portfolio management with a rich history of managing national and international clients with portfolios from 20 to 500 locations.
From 2010 to 2021, the team completed more than 1,000 transactions totaling approximately 12 million square feet globally.
Awards & Achievements
- NAIOP Houston Office Broker of the Year - 2017 - Jon Lee
- NAIOP Houston Office Broker of the Year - 2018 - Rich Pancioli
- NAIOP Houston Deal of the Year - 2015, 2020 - Jon Lee
- NAIOP Houston Broker of the Year Finalist - 2015 - Jon Lee
- NAIOP Houston Rising Star - 2009 - Jon Lee
- CBRE Houston's Top Producers - 2010 to present - Jon Lee
- CBRE Americas Advisory Board – 2019 to Present - Jon Lee
- CBRE Houston's Top Producers 2007 through 2021 - Rich Pancioli
- CBRE Colbert Coldwell Circle Top 100 - 2013 - Rich Pancioli
- Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter - 2016, 2017, 2019 (Top 3) - Jon Lee
- Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter - 2016, 2017, 2018 - Rich Pancioli
- Stewart Title
- Insperity Support Services
- Repsol USA
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Briggs and Veselka
- Waste Management
- Constellation Energy
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- Citi Group
- Marathon Oil
- Stratum Reservoir
- Enventure Technology
Steve Lindstrom, VP of Property and Lease Management
Derek Laws, Managing Director of Corporate Real Estate
Gene Austin, President & Chief Executive Officer
John Flatowicz, Audit Partner, CPA
Jim Wilson, Senior Director of Real Estate
Joseph Aguilar, President & General Manager
Drive value and growth with consulting and transaction services that align with your strategic goals.
Generate cost savings and maximize revenue potential through strategic adjustments to support your operational objectives and needs.
Build resilience, attract and retain talent, and foster connection and collaboration in your workplace.
In the News
- Houston Chronicle
Coworking, flex office supply is growing in Houston, even as it contracts elsewhere
February 14, 2022
- Houston Business Journal
Skanska Reveals Plans for 28-Story Office Tower Downtown, Including Anchor Tenant
January 13, 2021
- Houston Business Journal
Cadence Bank to move Houston headquarters from Williams Tower to Park Towers
December 20, 2020
- Greater Houston Partnership
Commercial Real Estate Impact - Office Space Trends and Implications Post-COVID-19
May 20, 2020
Receive our latest research, thought leadership, announcements, and more.
Richard Pancioli II
Executive Vice President
Client Services Specialist