Claire Douthit is a Transaction Manager of Advisory & Transaction Services with CBRE on the Houston-based tenant representation team led by Rich Pancioli and Jon Lee.
She manages a variety of national and global accounts using a strategic approach to execute both routine and complex acquisitions, dispositions and restructures. The attention to detail and service-oriented approach that she provides to her clients stem from her experience in the hospitality industry where she began her career. Her organizational skills are instrumental to manage the time sensitive responsibilities associated with the projects on which her clients require her expertise.
- Women’s Energy Network – Houston Chapter
- Participant in March of Dimes – Houston Division
- Participant in DonorsChoose
- Living Water International
- Chi Omega Houston Alumni Chapter
- Licensed Broker by the Texas Real Estate Commission
- Texas A&M University - Bachelor of Arts in Communication
Specializing in Advisory & Transaction Services for office occupiers in Houston and nationally.
With over a 100 years combined experience, including NAIOP Broker of The Year 2017 & 2018, the Houston-based office occupier team of Rich Pancioli and Jon Lee – supported by Jay Berry, Claire Douthit, and Viki Loyd – offers clients the most comprehensive market research within the industry using cutting-edge technology tools to assist clients with transaction execution and portfolio management.
The team focuses on tenant or occupier representation in the Houston office market and has established itself as one of the top occupier teams for Houston execution, winning several top industry awards. Additionally, the group focuses on best-in-class portfolio management with a rich history of managing national and international clients with portfolios from 20 to 500 locations.
From 2010 to 2021, the team completed more than 1,000 transactions totaling approximately 12 million square feet globally.
Awards & Achievements
- NAIOP Houston Office Broker of the Year - 2017 - Jon Lee
- NAIOP Houston Office Broker of the Year - 2018 - Rich Pancioli
- NAIOP Houston Deal of the Year - 2015, 2020 - Jon Lee
- NAIOP Houston Broker of the Year Finalist - 2015 - Jon Lee
- NAIOP Houston Rising Star - 2009 - Jon Lee
- CBRE Houston's Top Producers - 2010 to present - Jon Lee
- CBRE Americas Advisory Board – 2019 to Present - Jon Lee
- CBRE Houston's Top Producers 2007 through 2021 - Rich Pancioli
- CBRE Colbert Coldwell Circle Top 100 - 2013 - Rich Pancioli
- Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter - 2016, 2017, 2019 (Top 3) - Jon Lee
- Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter - 2016, 2017, 2018 - Rich Pancioli
- Stewart Title
- Insperity Support Services
- Repsol USA
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Briggs and Veselka
- Waste Management
- Constellation Energy
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- Citi Group
- Marathon Oil
- Stratum Reservoir
- Enventure Technology
Steve Lindstrom, VP of Property and Lease Management
Derek Laws, Managing Director of Corporate Real Estate
Gene Austin, President & Chief Executive Officer
John Flatowicz, Audit Partner, CPA
Jim Wilson, Senior Director of Real Estate
Joseph Aguilar, President & General Manager
In the News
Receive our latest research, thought leadership, announcements, and more.