James P. Kelley focuses exclusively on representing corporate occupiers of real estate based in the Suburban Philadelphia office market. He has spent the last 13 years as part of CBRE's top performing advisory and transaction services teams in the Philadelphia area focused on developing and implementing innovative real estate solutions for their clients. James’ most valuable asset is his extensive market knowledge, diverse transactional experience and creative business insight.
During his career, James has been involved in over 700 transactions totaling over 12.4 million square feet of leasing and sales activity.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Pennsylvania
- Board of Directors – Radnor Youth Lacrosse
- Board of Directors – HelpHopeLive
- Advisory Board – Special Olympics of Philadelphia
- Leadership Philadelphia Core Class 2017
- Virginia Wesleyan College, Bachelor of Arts, Business Management
- Virginia Wesleyan Student Government Association
- 4-year Starter for Virginia Wesleyan Lacrosse
- ADP − Allentown, PA − 243,000 sq. ft.
- Voya − Exton, PA − 98,000 sq. ft.
- eMoney Advisor − Radnor, PA − 70,000 sq. ft.
- Pepper Hamilton − Berwyn − 45,000 sq. ft.
- EDG − New Orleans, CA − 37,000 sq. ft.
- AMETEK − Paoli, PA − 36,000 sq. ft.
- Beasley Broadcasting − Bala Cynwyd, PA − 36,000 sq. ft.
- CardioNet − Conshohocken, PA − 35,000 sq. ft.
- Quality Insights of PA − Multiple Locations − 35,000 sq. ft.
- FXI − Radnor, PA − 34,000 sq. ft.
- Insomnia Cookies − Newtown Square, PA − 20,000 sq. ft.
- CardConnect − Wayne, PA − 15,000 sq. ft.
- SkillSurvey − Berwyn, PA − 10,000 sq. ft.
- AD Marble Company
- Baldwin Management
- Beasley Broadcasting
- Boathouse Capital
- Brinker Capital
- Brown & Brown
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Global Employment
- Hirtle Callaghan & Co.
- Independence Blue Cross
- Lenfest Foundation
- LHK Partners
- LM Gordon
- McGrath Systems
- MSI International
- Pegasus Communications
- Pepper Hamilton
- Robert Half
- Schweitzer Engineering