One Oxford Centre, 301 Grant Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Gerry Dudley serves as Executive Vice President and leads the Investment Properties Group in Pittsburgh. Mr. Dudley specializes in advising clients in the disposition and acquisition of income-producing office, retail, multi-housing, industrial and net-leased properties. Mr. Dudley is a highly respected veteran of the industry and a recognized expert in strategic and complex transactions.
His background includes all facets of commercial property leasing, sales and development. As an associate with Cushman & Wakefield as it established it’s Pittsburgh offices during the city’s “Renaissance I” era, and as co-founder of Tricor Realty Partners, and later Galbreath Company Mid-Atlantic and CBRE/Pittsburgh, Mr. Dudley has been intimately involved in the growth and success of major Pittsburgh real estate companies as well as many of the real estate projects that have shaped the Pittsburgh skyline. He has extensive experience in directly negotiating investment sales, significant leases, build to suit contracts and professional services agreements and developing strategic facilities and capital planning for corporate property portfolios.
- Board Chairperson, Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership
- Board Member, Pittsburgh City Charter High School
- Carnegie Mellon University, Bachelor of Science in Economics & Administrative Management Science
- USC Marshall School of Business, Emerging Client Services Leaders Program
- Harvard Law School, Program on Negotiation of Complex Business Deals
- LEED Green Building Workshops for New Construction & Major Renovations
- K&L Gates - a 245,000 SF Downtown high-rise, signature headquarters lease.
- Confidential Client - a 140,000 SF Lease for relocation & expansion to anchor a LEED redevelopment project.
- Confidential Client - a 240,000 SF Lease for the consolidation of business units from within and outside of the state.
- Healthcare Trust of America/West Penn Allegheny Health System - a 230,000 SF investment sale and master lease for long range corporate office consolidation.
- Bechtel - a 180,000 SF Build-to-suit lease for a multi-state corporate consolidation.
- MEDRAD - a 130,000 SF LEED rated built-to-suit lease.
- EQT - a 150,000 SF Corporate headquarters build-to-suit lease to anchor mixed-use development project.
- Starwood Capital
- Equity Commonwealth
- RCG Longview
- Walnut Capital
- Lexington Property Trust
- Forest City Enterprises
- Atlanta Property Group
- Angelo Gordon
- City of Pittsburgh
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- The Beechwood Company
- Northwood Investors
Investment Properties Pittsburgh
Specializing in the disposition and acquisition of income producing office, retail, multifamily and net-leased properties throughout the Greater Pittsburgh Area
With 90 teams specializing in and dedicated to more than 50 markets across the United States, we represent private investors in marketing and trading assets uniquely suited to the private capital arena.
Our team promises clients a seamless transaction to achieve optimal pricing and maximum returns in today’s ever changing real estate market. Additionally, our services go beyond finding a buyer as we employ a due-diligence coordination team in addition to offering exit strategy planning. These services provide the highest surety of a flawless sale with minimal distraction to the seller and their tenants.
- BNY Mellon
- Brothers Property Corp
- CBRE Investment Management
- GE Capital
- IRA Realty Capital
- Lexington Realty
- PNC Bank
- Sun Life Financial
- United Growth
- PPG Place | $214M
- Liberty Center
- PA Retail Portfolio | $92M
- 525 William Penn Place | $68M
- Allegheny Center | $68M
- 11 Stanwix | $67M
- Penn Center East | $60M
- Park View Apts | $46M
- Township Marketplace | $41M
- Alcoa Business Center | $41M
- Federal North Building | $41M
- The Pennsylvanian | $36M
- Union Trust Building | $25M
- Park Place Apts | $11M