Develop real estate and business strategies for your law firm using our comprehensive, proprietary market research and decades of experience advising in every legal market worldwide.
Get in touch with an expert advisor
Law firms are adjusting their office spaces to match a changing business environment. Technology advancements, demographic shifts and client demands are impacting their businesses and revolutionizing how they plan for the future. Today’s legal sector must embrace change and adapt to this new world.
While their cultures are rooted in tradition and precedence, many law firms are using lease expirations as opportunities to employ new and innovative workplace strategies that are more efficient, profitable and innovative. Our tools and expertise help law firms create strategies for a successful future.
- Global commitment: Navigate the ever-changing legal industry landscape with support from our collaborative network of local real estate professionals and subject matter experts.
- Powered by data: With top professionals in every major global market, we offer unique access to research and data.
- Expert professionals: Through proprietary market intelligence and a broad service offering, we deliver the complete spectrum of strategic advisory and transaction services.
- Mitigate risk with a well-defined process and cutting-edge market intelligence.
- Global Workplace Solutions
Guide transformational outcomes to create tangible value across your portfolio.
- Occupancy Management
Leverage occupancy data to empower, anticipate and unlock opportunities within your portfolio.
- Project Management
Deliver projects seamlessly with an integrated team that manages everything from schedules and budgets to the entire construction process.
Create intentional spaces that fit your vision, brand and culture—and deepen connections between people and the built environment.
U.S. Law Firm Office Fit-Out Cost Guide 2023
Law firms face many of the same challenges as other occupiers: managing space efficiently while also providing an appealing work environment for talent. In addition, increasing adoption of hybrid work has many law firms contemplating how their future real estate usage may evolve.
Latest Occupier Insights
- Report | Adaptive Spaces
November 28, 2022 35 Minute Read
Delve into insights from more than 20,000 people spanning generations—from baby boomer to Gen Z—on how they will live, work and shop in the future—and the impacts on real estate.