Develop real estate and business strategies for your law firm using our comprehensive, proprietary market research and decades of experience advising in every legal market worldwide.
Law firms are adjusting their office spaces to match a changing business environment. Technology advancements, demographic shifts and client demands are impacting their businesses and revolutionizing how they plan for the future. Today’s legal sector must embrace change and adapt to this new world.
While their cultures are rooted in tradition and precedence, many law firms are using lease expirations as opportunities to employ new and innovative workplace strategies that are more efficient, profitable and innovative. Our tools and expertise help law firms create strategies for a successful future.
- Global commitment: Navigate the ever-changing legal industry landscape with support from our collaborative network of local real estate professionals and subject matter experts.
- Powered by data: With top professionals in every major global market, we offer unique access to research and data.
- Expert professionals: Through proprietary market intelligence and a broad service offering, we deliver the complete spectrum of strategic advisory and transaction services.
Law Firm Insights
- Brief | Evolving Workforces
June 14, 2021
Demand for legal talent is increasing as the U.S. economic recovery gains steam, perhaps signaling a corresponding increase in leasing activity by law firms.
May 18, 2021
We explore how the workplace model for legal firms is changing—and what those changes portend for work styles and office requirements.
Law Firm Market Reports
- 2021 THE LEGAL SECTOR IN EMEA
Based on a survey of over 20 top tier law firm corporate real estate executives on the lessons learned from the pandemic and remote working. This viewpoint report focuses on 10 key areas combined with our recommendations for ensuring any changes for future workplace strategies are successfully adopted.