We specialize in providing healthcare real estate investors with acquisition, disposition, and recapitalization strategies; assisting healthcare providers with strategic capital planning, including monetization and capital raising efforts; and advising health systems and physician groups in the developer selection process.
CBRE U.S. Healthcare Capital Markets specializes in providing real estate investors with acquisition, disposition and debt & equity recapitalization strategies across all healthcare and life science-related commercial real estate, including medical office, biotechnology and R&D labs, long-term care facilities, skilled nursing, and other post-acute care operations. Additionally, we assist healthcare organizations with strategic capital planning (including monetization of non-core real estate) and advising owners and operators in the developer and site selection process.
- Assisting health systems, investors and developers in the monetization of their owned real estate
- Structuring equity (co-GP, preferred equity and LP capital) for new development projects
- Providing innovative financing solutions through deeply rooted lender relationships
- Direct hospital lender through the HUD Section 242 Mortgage Insurance Program
- Conduit financing structures for not-for-profits through the tax-exempt bond market
Intelligent InvestmentMarch 1, 2022
2022 Investor & Developer Survey U.S. Healthcare & Life Sciences
Discover key patterns and forces driving the healthcare and life sciences real estate industry to allow better understanding of the state of the market and potential trends for the coming year.
Stay up to date on relevant trends and the latest research in healthcare real estate.