Ryan Sciullo is a Senior Vice President and member of CBRE’s National Retail Partners. Based in the Washington, DC office, Mr. Sciullo specializes in retail investment sales in the Mid-Atlantic region. Mr. Sciullo is responsible for developing and maintaining key client relationships, marketing the team’s assignments and executing the team’s business objectives.
During Mr. Sciullo’s career at CBRE, he has been involved in the sale of multiple transactions comprising over $5 billion of investment real estate and has experience in receiverships, asset disposition for real estate lenders, corporate sale-leasebacks and 1031 exchange transactions.
Mr. Sciullo received his Juris Doctor Degree and his Masters of Business Administration Degree from the University of Pittsburgh and received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance and Accounting from the University of Maryland.
- 2014 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association (CREBA) #2 Maryland Sales Agent; #9 Regional Sales Agent
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- University of Pittsburgh, Juris Doctor
- University of Pittsburgh, Masters in Business Administration
- University of Maryland, Bachelor of Science
- Market Common Clarendon - Virginia | $406,000,000
- Virginia Gateway - Virginia | $259,500,000
- PPG Place | Pittsburgh, PA | Office | $214 million
- East Gate Square - New Jersey | $189,225,000
- Towne Centre at Laurel - Maryland | $142,000,000
- Koger Government Portfolio | Tallahassee, FL | Office | $136 million
- Liberty Center | Pittsburgh, PA | Office/Hotel | $135 million
- Arch Square - Washington D.C. | $106,000,000