Find Your Perfect Space
321 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60654
Mr. Payne is a member of the CBRE Agency and Occupier Brokerage Groups working from both a local and multi-market platform. His primary role is advising clients in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of industrial facilities throughout North America. Additional responsibilities include new business development, financial modeling of proposed purchase/lease transactions and managing multi-market occupier relationships.
Upon joining CBRE, Cal Payne partnered with Matt Mulvihill and Kevin Segerson and since then their team has consistently been a recognized market leader. Since teaming up in 2012, they’ve completed over 300 transactions valued at over $850 million in consideration and totaling over 24 million square feet.
Prior to joining CBRE, Cal worked as an analyst at Grubb & Ellis.
- Miami University, Oxford, OH - B.S. in Finance from Farmer School of Business
- St. Ignatius High School, Cleveland, OH
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois
- Active Member, NAIOP Chicago Chapter
- Developing Leader, NAIOP Chicago Chapter
- Board of Directors, the Association of Industrial Real Estate (AIRE) Brokers
- NAIOP Awards for Excellence Industrial Transaction of the Year - Winner (2014)
- Top 10 Producer in the Schaumburg offices, 2014
- Top Industrial Team at CBRE Chicago, 2014
- Top Industrial Associate Chicago, 2014
- CBRE Chicago "Rookie of the Year", 2014
Specializing in Commercial Real Estate Services throughout Chicagoland and North America.
CBRE leveraged its knowledge of the market and development services platform to present a solution for School Health to acquire an antiquated office building on a one-of-a- kind site with tollway visibility to demolish it and make way for School Health’s new headquarters.
CBRE leveraged the strength of its geographic platform to develop opportunities for creating efficiencies within the portfolio. With deep knowledge of local market dynamics, the team executed on long-term supply chain objectives and identified strategic buyers for nearly 1,000,000 SF of redundant manufacturing plants in less than 18 months.
We are beyond grateful to have participated in this experience as a team and would like to thank RMHC for welcoming us into the home of their residents. We hope to continue growing our relationship with RMHC and making an impact within their organization in the future.
In The News
Sign up for information about new listings, upcoming events and latest market reports.