Find Your Perfect Space
321 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60654
As Vice Chairman, Matt Mulvihill focuses on serving the real estate needs of industrial occupiers and working with a company’s operations, logistics and finance divisions to drive operational efficiencies. His experience spans across all transaction types, including dispositions, acquisitions, leases, build-to-suits, and investment sales. To date, he has completed over $1 billion in transactions, exceeding 12 million square feet.
- Iowa State University, Ames IA, - B.A. in Sociology, MA in Photo Documentation
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois
- Active Member, NAIOP Chicago Chapter
- Active Member, The Association of Industrial Real Estate (AIRE) Brokers.
- Member of CBRE's National Industrial Advisory Council
- Board Member of the United Cerebral Palsy Seguin of Greater Chicago
- Member of The Lone Survivor Foundation for War Veterans
- York High School Wrestling Coach
- Crain's Greater Chicago Food Depository Real Estate Industrial Transaction of the Year Award - Winner (2009)
- Crain's Greater Chcago Food Depository Real Estate Broker of the Year Award- Nominee (2008, 2014,2015)
- NAIOP Awards for Excellence Industrial Transaction of the Year- Winner (2008,2014)
- Recipient of the Top 100 Colbert Coldwell Circle Award (2014)
- #3 CBRE National Industrial producer (2014)
- CBRE Top Ten Producer in Chicago (2012,2013,2014)
- Grubb & Ellis Circle of Excellence (2006-2011)
- Selected by Commercial Property News Magazine for their annual "CPN's Hot Brokers" award (2008)
Specializing in Commercial Real Estate Services throughout Chicagoland and North America.
CBRE leveraged its knowledge of the market and development services platform to present a solution for School Health to acquire an antiquated office building on a one-of-a- kind site with tollway visibility to demolish it and make way for School Health’s new headquarters.
CBRE leveraged the strength of its geographic platform to develop opportunities for creating efficiencies within the portfolio. With deep knowledge of local market dynamics, the team executed on long-term supply chain objectives and identified strategic buyers for nearly 1,000,000 SF of redundant manufacturing plants in less than 18 months.
We are beyond grateful to have participated in this experience as a team and would like to thank RMHC for welcoming us into the home of their residents. We hope to continue growing our relationship with RMHC and making an impact within their organization in the future.
In The News
Sign up for information about new listings, upcoming events and latest market reports.