Find Your Perfect Space
700 Commerce Drive,
Oak Brook, IL, 60523
As Senior Vice President, Kevin Segerson is part of a five-person team who leverage the collective knowledge, skills and experience of each member for the benefit of their clients. With Agency and Occupier representation, Kevin and his team deliver an array of services to aid in the ownership and operation of commercial real estate in both local and national markets.
Since 2002, Kevin has been privileged to work in the commercial real estate industry. Starting out with Wagener Equities after college and then moving to Trammell Crow Company in 2005, Kevin was afforded a unique opportunity to represent both Landlords and Tenants, leveraging a global corporate services practice. In October 2006, CBRE acquired Trammell Crow Company.
Backed by CBRE’s global platform comprised of over 24,175 employees in 161 offices, Kevin and his team deliver a comprehensive directory of commercial real estate services including Strategic Planning and Consulting, Site Selection, New Construction Development, Investment Sales, Leasing, Project Management, Finance, Valuation and Portfolio Sales.
- NAIOP Awards for Excellence Industrial Transaction of the Year - Winner (2014)
- CBRE Chicago Asset Services Leasing Performance of the Year: 2012
- CBRE Chicago Top Ten Industrial Producers: 2013-2014
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS - BS in Journalism from William Allen White School of Journalism.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois