Stephen Salomon is experienced in advising clients on corporate occupancy and transaction services globally. Mr. Sa-lomon’s focus is to use his strategic planning background, analytical skills, negotiating expertise and vast major trans-action experience to successfully implement portfolio level initiatives and major transaction strategies for major mul-ti-market and global clients. Mr. Salomon has specialized in helping companies and organizations manage their real estate process, execute complex acquisition and disposition projects, cost savings initiatives and site selection strategies.
- Transaction Management - Fortune 500 client.
- 20± million square foot 450± location portfolio, 50 State region, EMEA, ASPAC, Latin America.
- Transaction Management - NASDAQ Tech 100 client.arm
- 45± location portfolio, International brokerage coordination – 20+ country portfolio.
- Transaction Management and Portfolio Services - High growth private technology company client.
- 40± location portfolio, North America.
Representative Planning and Acquisition Assignments:
- Regional Distribution Center, ±1,050,000 SF, distressed purchase opportunity (Illinois).
- Regional Distribution Center, ±860,000 SF, build-to-suit purchase (California).
- Regional Headquarters and Distribution Center, ±250,000 SF, build-to-suit (Mexico).
- Regional Headquarters and Distribution Center, ±175,000 SF, lease (Netherlands) .
- Blend and Extend Office Renegotiation, ±100,000 (California).
- Back Office Site Selection and Lease ±80,000 (Arizona).
- Headquarters ±60,000 SF Class A Office (San Francisco).
- Excess Property Review and Sublease Program, ±175,000 SF (multiple States).
- Excess Property Review and Sale Program, ±150,000 SF multiple building locations and ± 100 acres of multiple land sites (throughout the States).
Credentials & Education
- Master Corporate Real Estate designation (MCR), Corenet Global
- Master degree, San Francisco State University
- Lewis & Clark Clark College, Bachelor Degree
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ/ Union Bank NA
- Bridgestone-Firestone USA
- Central Garden & PetCompany
- Dell Software
- Ernst & Young
- Francisco Partners
- Fujitsu America, Inc.
- Intel | ProgrammableSolutions Group
- Johnson Controls
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Navigant Consulting
- Northrop Grumman
- Quest Software
- Ricoh USA, Inc.
- Visa Inc.
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.